Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Message from TA, a True Adventurer

Xin chào!
My name is Thúy Anh, but I like to go with TA, and you can call me the True Adventurer :)
I come from Hà Nội, Việt Nam, but I have been working at UM, bringing GIEU students to Vietnam, and I am thrilled that this time we will travel to Vietnam and Laos to expand GIEU presence in South East Asia (SEA).
As one of the site leaders, I will make sure that everyone is safe and well as we travel. I am quite tough with work and I expect everyone to work hard for the volunteer part too. However, I also believe that we can play hard and enjoy our journey together.
Sometimes I do not always talk much and I let our journey speak for itself. So I hope people come back and find out more about us as our journey beyond the SEA continues.
I like quotes a lot but I also like to Take Action as well.
We hope our journey will be a beautiful picture that we can capture. Here is one of my favorite quotes from Mona Lisa Smile (the movie)

"But not all who wander are aimless. Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition; beyond definition; beyond the image."

No comments:

Post a Comment