Sunday, May 1, 2011

Greetings from Ann Arbor


Hi everyone,

My name is Alicia! I'm at home right now and in a few hours will be on my way to Vietnam. So excited to meet up with everyone for our amazing trip! A little about me, I'm from Saline, Michigan, which is a small city right outside of Ann Arbor. I just finished my junior year at the University of Michigan (Yay!). My major is American Culture and I'm minoring in Community Action and Social Change. For the past two years, I've lived in a Co-op, which is a large three-story house where the residents all help in taking care of the house. This year I had 27 housemates! I LOVE listening to music, so we will all definitely have to share some of our favorite songs. I also like reading and I'm bringing some books with me, so let me know if you would like to borrow any :) I'm really excited to travel in Vietnam and Laos, meet new people, and learn about the culture in Southeast Asia.




See you soon! (notice the Vietnam and Laos map that's been hanging on my bulletin board for months)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Vietnam, Alicia! Are you now already in Hanoiiiiiiiii ^^?

    ReplyDelete